R6RT Multi cart Rock N Roller FREE SHIPPING
Your carrying cart should not weigh more than the stuff you are carrying. The Rock N' Roller multi cart is the best cart for carrying your stuff hands down.
As a drummer, I use this cart for loading in and out in one trip. This cart is lightweight but built well. I used to use a heavy 4 wheeled cart that I found at a warehouse store. But after frequently lifting one of those into my car, my "back" appreciates the Rock N' Roller cart.
I bought my cart at a local music store before we started carrying them in our stock. I can fully attest to the value these carts have to drummers, bass players, guitar players, sound guys, anyone who has stuff to carry. My personal experience is the reason we now offer these.
The cart is available is many sizes such as the R12 and with many attachments. Start with the basic cart and add attachments now or later. Use the drop down menu to decide which one is right for you.
The basic R6RT is as follows:
1. Basic cart (that's all I use) 28"-42.5" length, foldable ends, 8" wheels (no flat) on one end, 4" wheels on the other end. Load capacity 500 lbs. weighs 22 lbs (compare to warehouse carts that weigh 50+ lbs)
- 8 different configurations
Short furniture dolly, Short platform cart, Short Hi-stacker, Long Hi-stacker, Long platform cart, Long furniture dolly, Long-nose luggage cart, Storage-transport
- Carries huge load capacity, yet folds small for storage
- Lightweight, rugged & ergonomically efficient steel frame
- No removable pins to lose
- Caster brakes assist loading on inclines
- Low profile design (with the ends folded down) allows it to be tucked away in a closet or under the risers during the gig.
- Expandable frame adjusts to load size and shape
- Foldable sides rotate & lock into place via release cables
- Removable OPTIONAL Shelf Kit instantly transforms carts into a mobile workstation
- Solid Deck accessory (OPTIONAL) prevents small items from falling through frame
- 4 no flat wheels/casters .
- Stairclimbers ease loads over stairs and curbs
- Strong perforated front axel reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Tough, eco-friendly textured powdercoat finish Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Numerous accessories available
- Winner of Accessory Of The Year Awards
- Featured in college engineering textbooks for outstanding design