Trumpet - Blessing B-flat Trumpet - SILVER with case
Blessing BTR1460S Silver plated Trumpet with case
$1760.00, save $760.01
Blessing BTR1460S Silver Trumpet with case
This Blessing trumpet is a stepped up student model with professional features. It exceeds MENC teaching standards.
- Trumpet Model : BTR-1460S
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4.8-inch Two-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: #24 Two-Piece Hand Hammered Bell Design; Monel Valves; Standard Lever Water Key; Nickel Outer Slide Tubes; Nickel Mouthpiece Receiver
- Case: Formed Plastic Case with Accessory Space
- Mouthpiece: Blessing 7C
- wood case
This trumpet features an improved bell (#24), leadpipe and tuning slide that offers the color and response of a professional horn with built in reliability.
The BTR-1460S Blessing trumpets is made for players who want more open broad sound. This horn has the most preferred features of a professional horn at a price most students will want to afford.
Blessing is a company in the music business who puts the music ahead of the business. They make trumpets for pros that can captivate a symphony hall audience or “rip” in the high register for commercial work. Their student horns blow easily and can take a beating. Blessing offers trumpets, cornets, flugelhorns, trombones, and marching brass instruments. Their Great Grandpa Emil came from Germany and started it all in 1906. Three generations of the family followed, making Blessing a household name in the world of brass instruments. Newly owned by Powell Flutes and operated by folks obsessed with quality.